July 14, 2010

All Backgrounds Finished !!!

Finally, I have finished all of the backgrounds. Some of the old ones are fixed as I see some mistakes while continue working on other backgrounds.
All of these backgrounds are done in photoshop CS4. Just doing these backgrounds take me half of a month as I also have other project from other course. However, even this course is ended, I'm plan to continue this project until it is completely finished. All developments will be posted in this blog as usual, so you can continue to keep your eyes on my work.

Below are those backgrounds I have been talking about earlier, 20 backgrounds in total.

Bedroom (Dawn)
Bedroom (Night)
Alarm Clock (Dark)
Alarm Clock (Bright)
Bathroom
Closet
Entrance
In the City
Toy Shop
Behind the Brick Wall
Crime Scene
City Square (1)
City Square (2)
City Square (3)
Dark Sky
Flying Scene (There are many seperated background parts in this scene)
City Square (4)
Triple Screen
The Whole City
Rooftop

Until next time. For today, let's say Sawaddee.

No comments:

Post a Comment