May 06, 2010

Introduction to my blogspot

Welcome to my blogspot. I am a student of Mahidol University International College, Thailand, majoring in Animation Production. I am taking an Independent Study course this trimester. It is a course that I can freely do anything and present it to my advisor.

In the last trimester, I took a Character Design 2 course. I was very enjoy doing my project which I had to design characters and a show they are in. Therefore, for the Independent Study course, I decided to develop my old project further by making an opening scene for the show (which is a television series). This blog is created to show the development of my project, which titled "The Owl's Case".

Hope you enjoy following my blog.

Until next time. For today, let's say Sawaddee.

No comments:

Post a Comment