May 12, 2010

Music Choices

This week I do a research on songs that I will use in my project. It is kinda hard for me because I know very little about musics nowadays. After a long search for a music that will fit with my project, there are four songs that I interested in. One of these four songs will be used for my project.

First are songs by Lenka; Trouble Is A Friend, and The Show. The reason I chose Lenka's song is that it fits Owlera's characteristic almost perfectly. A slow and smooth song goes along with Owlera's action speed very well. Moreover, Lenka's voice sounds like a little teenage girl which fits Owlera's appearance.




Secondly, I also pick Miley Cyrus' songs; Girls Night Out, and Fly On The Wall. Miley's song are faster and more exciting than Lenka's. They are good songs to be used as an opening because it wakes audience up before watching the show. It is like giving audiences a good warm up before the real exercise begin.




The contents of these songs may not fit The Owl's Case's story much. However, these songs are just guides of a song that will be composed soon when I want to commercially push this project further. For now, it is just a student's project that does not make any money at all.

Until next time. For today, let's say... sawaddee

No comments:

Post a Comment